Performa Visionaries. Courtesy of Performa.
We are now offering Performa Membership as a unique opportunity to engage with a dynamic international organization at the heart of the New York contemporary art scene. Performa Members receive special benefits including discounted tickets, exclusive offers, inside information, and invitations to special Performa events and previews.
Your support as a Performa Member will help us to realize new commissions, indelible performances, educational events, and a world-class biennial that will inspire and surprise artists, audiences and institutions alike. We hope that you will join the Performa community and help us to recharge New York’s unparalleled reputation as the most exciting city in the world for live culture and artistic innovation.
For questions about membership, contact Luisa Gui, firstname.lastname@example.org or 212 366 5700.
JOIN THE VISIONARIES $500
Please contact Luisa Gui at 212 366 5700 or Luisa@performa-arts.org if you
are interested in joining the Visionaries.
Performa Visionaries is an international group of art insiders dedicated to
supporting and enhancing Performa¹s mission to produce new and cutting-edge
performance across disciplines. The Visionaries engage in a deeper social
and intellectual relationship with Performa, the artists with whom we work,
and contemporary art and culture. Members actively participate in an array
of curated events where new ideas around live performance and contemporary
art are explored.
Annual dues are $500, fully tax-deductible, and will help support year-round
programming, the Performa Institute, and the Performa Commissions for
Performa 13, the fifth international biennial of new visual art
performance, taking place throughout New York City in November
- Salons and artist talks with Performa founder and director RoseLee
- Studio visits with Performa commissioned artists
- Tours of museums, galleries, and institutions in NYC and beyond
- Cocktail parties in high-end to experimental venues
- Visits to the private collections of art patrons who inspire us
- Reserved seats at Performa Institute discussions and other public
programs (including the upcoming Black Surrealism conference, early
- Exclusive Visionaries quarterly newsletter
- Advanced and specially priced tickets to the annual Gala Relâche,
November 1st 2012:$750 (a saving of $250)
PERFORMA 13 VIP PASS $1,000-1,800
The VIP Pass will provide you with access to all Performa-produced events including the Performa Commissions, Premieres, and Projects. The VIP Pass also includes a personalized concierge service, ensuring you experience the most innovative contemporary art of our time.
Performa 13 VIP Pass includes:
- Tickets (one per event) to all Performa-produced biennial events
- VIP concierge service and phone support
- Priority seating
- Event reminders
- VIP special receptions
- Priority access to Performa Institute educational programs
- Performa 13 Survivor Kit: includes Performa's new book Performa 09: Back to Futurism and a Performa tote bag
Contact Marc Arthur at 212 366 5700 or email@example.com to purchase a VIP Pass.
JOIN THE CURATOR’S CIRCLE $5,000
Please contact Luisa Gui at 212 366 5700 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining the Curator’s Circle. Get all the above benefits plus a VIP pass for two to all Performa produced performances and events during the Biennial.
JOIN THE PRODUCER’S CIRCLE $10,000
The Performa Producer’s Circle is a small group of patrons supporting Performa Commissions. Members receive a VIP pass for two to biennial events as well as unparalleled insight into our artistic programs and producing process. Join an exciting group of international Performa supporters in producing and commissioning performances by some of the most exciting artists working today.
Please contact Luisa Gui at 212 366 5700 or email@example.com if you are interested in joining the Producer's Circle.
Enjoy first hand experience of the artistic process – conversation, studio visits, and rehearsals – with Performa Commissioned artists, as they work to realize their visions for an extraordinary new art of the 21st Century. Be directly involved with one of the most dynamic arts organizations working in New York and internationally that is changing the way we view and understand contemporary art. Experience master classes with artists, curators, musicians, philosophers, and writers involved with creating the Performa biennial, led by world renowned art historian, critic, and Performa Director, RoseLee Goldberg.
Performa Producers Circle members contribute $10,000 annually to a special Performa Commission fund. Your tax-deductible dollars go directly to supporting Performa Commissions for Performa 11, which will take place from November 1-22, 2011. Performa 11 will engage over 40 arts and cultural institutions, 100 international artists, and a network of public and private entities across the city in a lively, event driven ‘festival-as-think-tank’ about the cultural future of the city. An exciting program of over 70 events will provide an important platform for artists, curators and arts organizations to present radical new ideas about the future through visual art, dance, design, music, film, architecture, and poetry.
Performa is a 501(c)3 non-profit arts organization. All contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Did you know? A matching gift from your employer may enable you to upgrade to the next Membership level. Visit your company’s personnel office to learn more about its Matching Gift Program.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP $75
- 20% discount on tickets to Performa 13 biennial performances and biennial publications
- Invitations to biennial Premiere events
- Performa 13 biennial tote bag
- Quarterly Member electronic newsletter
STUDENT/SENIOR MEMBERSHIP $50
- All Individual member benefits
- Photocopy of valid ID required at the time of purchase
DUAL MEMBERSHIP $125
- All Individual member benefits for two
SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP $250
-All Dual member benefits PLUS
- Invitations to biennial performance Previews
- Performa 13 Biennial Survival Kit: includes Performa 13 biennial tote bag, Performa publications, and Performa biennial printed program